- We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- The candidate should be able to assist management by handling office tasks.
- The candidate must be professional, polite, have great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Handling office tasks – filing, generating reports and presentations, ordering office supplies, ect
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
- Greet and assist all visitors
- Customer Service/Order entry for house accounts
- Label creation for cartons, reviewing purchase orders and packing slips
- Assists in planning and arranging company events, including organizing catering
- Entering vendor invoices
- May assist in website maintenance
- Refreshing CRM and reviewing previous customer files and converting to digital
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in QuickBooks
- Bilingual is ideal (English & Spanish)
* Pay to commensurate with experience
We are growing QUICKLY and are looking to fill multiple spots immediately. Come & join our growing team!
- $16-22 per hour
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)